The best floor mats for Honda CRV may add a new style to your vehicle, but there’s more to this accessory than meets the eye.
If you choose wisely, a floor mat can be a lifesaver. It will protect your car interior’s floor from beverage spills, hair, stains, and much more.
Plus, it provides a solid base for you, elders, and children to get in the Honda CRV with a solid footing.
But which floor mat should I buy?
We hear you ask. Well, first you must take a look at the different options available.
In this list, you will find only the best, as well as a direct answer as to why we believe they’re among the better choices.
So, are you ready to look for an ideal floor mat for your Honda? Then let’s begin!
- 1 A List of the Popular Floor Mats
- 2 Our Recommendation on Top 13 Best Floor Mats For Honda CRV
- 2.1 01. Husky Liners 99401
- 2.2 02. YITAMOTOR YTES0003
- 2.3 03. SMARTLINER SA0250/B0250 Custom Fit
- 2.4 04. MAX Liner A0250/B0250 Floor Mats
- 2.5 05. Husky Liners 98451 Floor Mats
- 2.6 06. MAX LINER A0106/B0106 Floor Mats
- 2.7 07. SMARTLINER SA0250 Fit Floor Mats
- 2.8 08. VIWIK 02FL000008CU2 Floor Mats
- 2.9 09. ISSYAUTO IFMHD001 Floor Mats
- 2.10 10. KELCSEECS KEL002HD Car Floor Mats
- 2.11 11. Auxko AFMA-012 Floor Mats
- 2.12 12. Biosp Rppx121503 Car Floor Mats
- 2.13 13. Yikesai FM119167 Floor Mats
- 3 What to Consider Before Choosing Honda CRV Floor Mats
- 4 Last Words
A List of the Popular Floor Mats
What is the Perfect Brand of Floor Mats For Honda CRV?
The Husky Liners 99401 is the best floor mats for Honda CRV.
We reached this conclusion after testing different floor mats that performed well but not as well as the Husky Liners.
Still, the YITAMOTOR YTES0003 and the SMARTLINER SA0250/B0250 floor mats are solid options worth considering, too.
If you don’t like the Husky Liners style, opt for the second or third option on our recommended list to get an optimal Honda CRV floor mat.
These are only a few of the options you want to check out.
Why Husky Liners is the Ideal Floor Mats Brand For Honda CRV?
Husky Liners is the best brand for Honda CRV floor mats because the mats swiftly adapt to new and old Honda CRV models alike. Besides a seamless integration, the mats secured every gap to prevent dirt, mud, or snow from ever damaging the car’s floor or carpet. Cleaning the Husky Liners is a breeze, and the comfort offered is top-notch. These reasons make it a product worth the money for Honda CRV owners.
Our Recommendation on Top 13 Best Floor Mats For Honda CRV
But the Husky Liners 99401 is not the only floor mat available.
In this section, we will walk you through different alternatives that you may want to check out.
These mats went through several tests involving durability, resistance, and efficiency. The results?
More than satisfying. Here’s all you have to know about them.
01. Husky Liners 99401
- Form Fit Design
- Stay Put Clean
- Rugged Build
This product is the complete package, as you get front and back seat liners for your Honda CRV.
Each floor mat offers a precise fit, matching the vehicle contours perfectly.
At the surface layer, the patterns effectively trap water, dirt, and other elements for easier cleaning.
Pull the mat out, wipe it off, and that’s it!
The floor mat also comes with factory retention posts, allowing you to keep the liner in place without moving.
Once installed, the floor mat adds a sporty and rugged style to the vehicle.
With that said, installing the floor mat is not as smooth.
You have to take some time to let the floor mat adapt to the vehicle and smooth it out with your hands.
Ultimately, it will stick in place without awkward gasps.
This way, the floor of your Honda CRV will have excellent protection.
- It includes front and rear floor mats that integrate perfectly
- Fitment is excellent in different Honda CRV models
- It remains in place after installation
- Cleaning this accessory is easy
- There’s a bit of a learning curve to install this accessory
02. YITAMOTOR YTES0003
- 3D Laser Scanning Tech
- Non-Toxic & Odorless
- TPE Construction
- Textured Skid-Resistant Layers
This floor mat features a high-quality build with TPE material.
It’s long-lasting, durable, and healthy. Besides being eco-friendly, this construction material is non-toxic and odorless.
Therefore, everyone from adults, children, and pets will have a fun time on the roads.
The mat comes with a raised nib found on the bottom layer, which improves retention and secures the liner in place.
Due to this non-skid nib, the floor mat stays in place without moving.
We also liked that this feature allows the product to adapt to most vehicles seamlessly.
Cleaning the mats is challenging at times.
For example, the front liners come out quickly, and you can brush them easily.
However, the rear floor mat is a single piece, and it’s harder to get it in and out of its position.
The issue is something to keep in mind if you don’t have plenty of time for maintenance.
- Solid build with quality materials
- Friendly to humans and the environment
- It has outstanding retention after installation
- Ideal if you have children or pets
- Removing the rear floor mat for cleaning is tricky
03. SMARTLINER SA0250/B0250 Custom Fit
- Custom Precision Fit Liners
- Low-Density Build
- Raised Edges
- Skid-Resistant Surface Layer
The following product comes in four different colors, and it’s compatible with the newer Honda CRV models.
Now, installing this accessory is tricky because you have to remove the existing floor mats.
Otherwise, the mat won’t fit in properly, and you’ll notice some gaps.
It does take some time, but doing it right is definitely worth your while.
This floor mat fits well, and it blends with the decoration seamlessly.
The coverage of the mat is terrific, wrapping all around the floor and slightly up the sides to seal every gap.
While the material feels a bit heavy, the product feels sturdy and heavy-duty.
As a result, there are no movements or sliding issues at all.
The mat has a multi-purpose and standard shape to give the interior of your Honda CRV a smooth look.
Plus, the lips block dirt or water from damaging the carpet, guaranteeing no mess of any kind.
- It’s available in different styles
- Perfect fit and seamless integration
- Fantastic coverage to protect the car’s floor
- It effectively keeps water, dirt, and mud away
- The floor mat may feel a tad heavy
04. MAX Liner A0250/B0250 Floor Mats
- All-Weather Protection
- Custom Fit
- Sleek Design
- Spill Saver Lip
These mats are a fantastic investment to keep the car floor clean, more so if you have children or pets coming along.
The mat’s shape may seem odd at first, but it does settle down and fit the vehicle after some time.
One of the things we like is that it covers the hump up to the liner of the door, protecting the floor and looking good meanwhile.
Another strong point of this mat is that it feels more rigid than usual.
This design comes in handy if you’re looking for a sturdy liner that won’t slide.
Due to its rigidity, it’s also better to use a vacuum for cleaning instead of taking the mat out.
For the price, there’s barely another option better than this one.
It’s durable, resistant, and reliable to protect the vehicle’s interior permanently.
- Firm construction with a rigid design
- Compatible with the car’s existing fasteners
- It protects and improves the interior of the Honda CRV
- Fantastic coverage all around the car’s floor
- It takes some time for the floor mat to settle inside the car
05. Husky Liners 98451 Floor Mats
- Rugged Design
- Retention Posts
- Precision Fit Modeling
- All-Weather Build
Husky Liners comes up next with a floor mat suitable for older 2012-14 Honda CRV.
Despite being an older model, this product remains one of the best today due to its rugged design.
It proves that you should consider this line of mats if you prioritize resistance above anything else.
The mat has a precision-fit design specifically to adapt to Honda CRV interiors.
It also has effective edge patterns on the surface that effectively traps water, sand, and dirt.
Add resistant retention posts to the mix, and you get a reliable floor mat that won’t disappoint.
This product is one of the toughest you can get.
Besides keeping the car floor clean, pulling the mat out for washing is a breeze.
It may be a bit expensive, but this liner is worth every penny.
- Perfect for older Honda CRV models
- Outstanding resistance against all weathers
- Effective edge pattern to protect the car’s floor
- High retention to prevent movements
- The lip may start to curl inward after a while
06. MAX LINER A0106/B0106 Floor Mats
- Modern Style
- All-Weather Resistance
- Reinforced Outer Lip
The reinforced outer lip is one of the features that stands out about this floor mat.
It allows the mat to fit snuggly into the vehicle’s carpet, effectively sealing and securing the interface.
Once installed, the lip blocks soil and moisture from entering the sidewalls and damaging the floor.
This mat also does an excellent job adapting to most interiors without compatibility problems.
It comes with all the safety holding points traditionally found in Honda CRVs, allowing complete integration with the car’s original fasteners.
The results offered by this product make it a must-have if you value interior decoration.
It fits snuggly in the first row, offers deep protection on the second row, and keeps the third row fully covered.
Therefore, every part of the car’s floor remains protected and safe from damage at all times.
- Snug fit in newer Honda CRV models
- It prevents moisture and dirt from getting into sidewalls
- It matches the car’s original fasteners
- Total integration with front and back floor areas
- The mat doesn’t lie entirely flat on the Honda CRV 2015
07. SMARTLINER SA0250 Fit Floor Mats
- Sleek Design
- Raised Edges
Smartliner is famous for producing high-quality car equipment, and this floor mat is no different.
With an all-weather and stain-resistant build, the accessory proved to be a reliable choice regardless of the environmental conditions.
Whether you set it up in a Honda CRV or other vehicle models, this mat protects the interior floor or carpet well.
The mat has the classic raised lip with a custom design, and it boasts an efficient shape that accommodates the vehicle interior seamlessly.
As a result, the fit is nearly perfect in almost any car but outstanding in any Honda CRV.
Plus, the textured surface has a skid-resistance layer created with recyclable materials.
Therefore, no smells or toxicity could put you or passengers in danger.
It’s a mat worth considering if you’re looking for a replacement.
- The floor mat covers the car floor for optimal protection
- It provides a stylish decoration to the car
- Durable and solid construction
- Cleaning this mat is easy
- The floor mat could have a compatibility issue with Honda CRV older than 2017 models
08. VIWIK 02FL000008CU2 Floor Mats
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Build
- Rugged Ridges
- Non-Slip Design
- Non-Skid Corner Nibs
The mat also has an anti-skid design to make your experience safer.
While stepping into the car, the non-skid corner nibs stick firmly to the ground to guarantee the floor mat stays in place.
This design is helpful when children play around the back seat or when elderly family members come along for a ride.
This floor mat does a decent job withstanding almost any scenario.
The TPE material used to produce it is non-toxic, odorless, and durable, allowing it to resist the roughest conditions.
Speaking of dirt, it’s worth pointing out that the unique groove design of the mat allows you to deal with any mess easier.
The rugged edges hold dirt or debris within the floor mat, far away from getting into the lower areas under the seats.
Afterward, you can remove any dirt, snow, or saw by either rinsing or wiping the mat.
- Cleaning this mat is super easy
- Safe for children and elders
- The floor mat picks up sand, dirt, snow, and mud perfectly
- It doesn’t move after securing it on the floor
- Fitment isn’t perfect but adapts to the Honda CRV interior pretty decently
09. ISSYAUTO IFMHD001 Floor Mats
- High-Density Core Materials
- Non-Toxic & Odorless
- All-Weather Design
Here’s a floor mat that guarantees a snug fit in your Honda CRV.
This item comes with reinforced outer lips, which integrate seamlessly with the car’s carpet for a sealed layout.
As a result, the mat blocks soil, moisture, and other unwanted particles from penetrating the side walls.
The mat’s design makes it ideal for all weather seasons, whether it’s rain, fog, or snow.
If water gets inside from rain or spilled drinks, the rugged and durable grip secures the mat in place to prevent slipping.
Plus, the product is one hundred percent odorless for more comfort within the car.
This mat also proves to be quite flexible thanks to the TPE material used to create it.
Even under extreme cold weather, you can adjust its shape without feeling stiff.
The build material also makes the floor mat non-toxic and more resistant to wear.
- One of the best all weather floor mats for Honda CRV
- It fits in Honda CRV seamlessly
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic
- The mat remains flexible even under extreme temperatures
- This product isn’t thick, so it won’t provide that extra support if that’s what you need
10. KELCSEECS KEL002HD Car Floor Mats
- 3D Design
- Non-Toxic TPE Material
- High Edge Design
- Waterproof Design
This mat is the ultimate solution if you need a floor mat that doesn’t slide at all.
The product comes with a clasp included, which you can use to fix it on the vehicle.
It has a 3D laser scan design to avoid getting stuck in the throttle or brake, effectively allowing you to use the car’s functions without problems.
Installing this floor mat is easy, requiring barely 10 minutes to get the job done.
You don’t need tools either, guaranteeing anyone can do it with ease.
During the installation, you’ll notice that the edges remain raised against the door jamb.
As a result, the mat effectively serves as a proper barrier to avoid creating a mess inside the Honda CRV.
After installing it, the mat doesn’t leave unpleasant smells or scents in the car.
A bit shiny, but the floor mat isn’t slippery and provides a solid grip.
All in all, the performance of this accessory is top-notch.
- The mat covers the carpeted area perfectly
- Installing this accessory is a breeze
- It doesn’t leave any smell in the car
- It doesn’t block the brake or other car functions
- The mat is a bit too shiny for some people
11. Auxko AFMA-012 Floor Mats
- High-Precision Laser Measured
- TPE Construction
- Retention System
- Non-Slip Nibs
These floor mats fit newer and older CRV models, like the 2021 and the 2017 models.
They are soft and flexible yet durable and sturdy to stay in place.
It takes about five minutes to install the mat, and they fall flat over the car’s floor without curling up.
At first, the mat for the passenger side had a small gap near the door.
However, the issue eventually disappears after spending some time driving the vehicle under the sunlight.
Even though it gets hot inside, the floor mat doesn’t feel uncomfortable, and it didn’t catch unpleasant smells either.
Overall, the mat feels and looks nice.
It even has a very grippy texture to let you walk over it without your shoes slipping.
The same goes for the floor mat, which doesn’t slide at all.
- The mat fits new and older Honda CRV vehicles
- It feels soft and flexible yet durable to last longer
- Odorless, even after spending some time under hot temperatures
- Grippy surface to prevent accidents
- The floor mat on the passenger side left a small gap near the door
12. Biosp Rppx121503 Car Floor Mats
- 4mm Thickness
- Waterproof Design
- Raised Outer Edges
- High-Quality Rubber Material
- Heavy-Duty & Rugged Design
This floor mat offers an excellent balance between softness and strength due to the rubber material.
It sports a beautiful honeycomb style that serves two purposes, improving decoration and preventing slips simultaneously.
The mat also happens to be extra thick, something not seen often but provides multiple benefits, too.
It gives your lead foot more balance, comfort, and sturdiness.
The floor mat works well with the factory settings of the Honda CRV, so there’s no need to worry about compatibility issues.
It fits perfectly, and the raised outer edges effectively keep dirt, water, and other elements out.
With a rugged and heavy-duty design, this product can resist regular abuse well.
While the grooves are hard to clean, everything else is easy to maintain in good shape.
The texture is waterproof and durable, allowing the mat to withstand all seasons.
- The mat is flexible and durable
- An excellent thickness to create a heavy-duty design
- It prevents dirt, snow, and mud from producing a mess
- Suitable for all seasons
- Keeping the grooves clean is a bit tricky
13. Yikesai FM119167 Floor Mats
- 3D Liner Pattern
- Soft TPE Build
- Buckle Design
- Anti-Skid & Anti-Slip
This floor mat features a set of holes that you can use to mount the product onto the OEM floor hooks of your Honda CRV.
Securing the floor mat in place is easy, and it doesn’t move once you attach it firmly.
By not moving or roaming around, this product guarantees you get complete control over the pedals.
The resistance of this floor mat is next level.
For starters, it’s highly resistant to extreme temperatures.
It won’t harden or crack due to its already brittle design, allowing it to put up with almost any condition.
Furthermore, the mat doesn’t lose its consistency, and it won’t turn gooey while it’s hot.
If you don’t want to spend a lot of time cleaning the mat, you can use a vacuum to clean this one.
You can also do it with a piece of cloth or by hosing it down with water.
- The floor mat is not rigid but not too flimsy either
- It has a cup-like shape to pick up dirt, snow, and more
- Cleaning this floor mat is super easy
- It doesn’t move or slide once attached
- You may have to remove the carpet to secure the floor mat snaps
What to Consider Before Choosing Honda CRV Floor Mats
If you’re looking for quality Honda CRV floor mats but have no idea where to start, here’s a guide to help you out.
This section includes the essential features to consider before buying such a necessary accessory for your Honda CRV.
Keep these buying considerations in mind, and you’ll be on track to find the perfect floor mats.
The material used to create the floor mat indicates how durable and resistant it will be.
Ideally, look for a floor mat made with TPE.
This material offers multiple benefits, such as strength, resistance, and even flexibility.
As a result, you’ll get to adapt the floor mat to the vehicle with more ease.
A high-quality floor mat must have raised edges to seal off the sidewalls of the car.
This feature seals any gap between the floor mat and the car walls, which would otherwise allow dirt or mud to enter and ruin the floor.
If your preferred floor mat doesn’t have raised edges, look for nibs or other mechanisms that serve the same purpose.
A textured skid-resistant surface floor mat looks good, and it’s also super easy to clean.
You can do it by wiping the dirt, cleaning it with soap and water, or simply by hosing the floor mat.
Skid-resistant is an important feature to consider because it will save you plenty of headaches.
It isn’t odd to find floor mats carrying a strong smell that impregnates the car’s interior.
When that happens, every time you step foot into the Honda CRV will feel like a nightmare.
So, look for a floor mat that is non-toxic and odorless.
Typically, floor mats made with TPE don’t present any of those issues.
Most of the time, installing floor mats is an easy task.
However, some of them will not fit the vehicle at first.
Try leaving the floor mat out under the sun or exposed to high temperatures for a while.
Usually, that’s all it takes for the mat to adjust to the car’s floor.
Remember that not all floor mats are compatible with all Honda CRV models.
In our recommended list, you’ll find some of the mats won’t fit older models.
Once you find the product you like the most, make sure it will fit your vehicle’s existing settings.
Some Honda CRV mats come as single products, while some brands offer complete sets instead.
If you’re looking for a complete makeover of your Honda CRV’s interior, opt for a set with front and rear floor mats.
This way, every area of the vehicle will be consistent, and neither floor mat will look out of place.
The best floor mats for Honda CRV bring style, comfort, and peace of mind, too.
With one installed, you no longer have to worry about spilling drinks on the car’s floor.
It’s also an effective method to bring children and pets with you without worrying about a potential mess.
So, take a look at the different options, find the one you like the most, and don’t waste more time!
A floor mat is almost an essential accessory that your Honda CRV can’t miss.