The best 4 inch lift kit for Jeep JK enhances appearance, giving the vehicle an identity that intimidates other cars and catches immediate attention on the road.
Over the years, performance upgrade/optimization has been a popular consideration among vehicle owners.
Each upgrade is targeted at a specific area or aspect of the vehicle.
Increasing the Jeep’s height by a few inches (for individuals interested in off-road adventures) delivers improved performance, ensuring it can confront whatever obstacles or challenges on the road.
To protect the interest of individuals looking at picking up the ideal Jeep JK 4 inch lift anytime soon.
We have handpicked eleven (11) excellent solid designs that guarantee adequate performance both off-road and on the highway.
These brands/designs include Rough Country, Zone Offroad, Readylift, DAYSTAR, Alloy USA, Rugged Ridge, and TeraFlex.
- 1 The Table of Best 4 Inch Lift Kit For Jeep JK in 2022
- 2 11 Best 4 Inch Lift Kit For Jeep JK Reviews
- 2.1 01. Rough Country 68130 – Best Jeep JK 4 Inch Lift
- 2.2 02. Zone Offroad 60166 – Best Jeep Lift Kit
- 2.3 03. ReadyLift 69-6400 – Best Jeep JK 4 Inch Lift
- 2.4 04. Rough Country 68230
- 2.5 05. Readylift 69-6403
- 2.6 06. Rough Country 67430
- 2.7 07. DAYSTAR KJ09181BK
- 2.8 08. Alloy USA 61403
- 2.9 09. Rugged Ridge 18415.60
- 2.10 10. Zone Offroad J15N
- 2.11 11. TeraFlex 1251401
- 3 The Buying Considerations of Best 4 Inch Lift Kit For Jeep JK
The Table of Best 4 Inch Lift Kit For Jeep JK in 2022
What is The Best 4 Inch Lift Kit For Jeep JK?
All the 4 inch lift kits on our list are outstanding designs, shielding JK owners from investing in inadequate designs that may be offered to them or chosen out of little or no experience of the things to watch out for.
While these products are selected based on critical factors such as the reliability of the brand, performance, durability, and users’ opinion.
Especially the top level of satisfaction they get from adding these lift kits to their vehicle.
The brand/design we are most impressed with is Rough Country.
Why is Rough Country The Best Lift Kit Brand For Jeep JK?
When you take a closer look at the key features that distinguish them from other brands in the market.
One reality that can’t be kept aside or neglected is that they clearly understand what the regular vehicle owner desires when it comes to lift kits and have delivered on these performance needs/expectations excellently.
11 Best 4 Inch Lift Kit For Jeep JK Reviews
01. Rough Country 68130 – Best Jeep JK 4 Inch Lift
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK
- Coil correction plates
- Brake line & shock relocation brackets
- Top-quality N3 shocks (four)
- 34.5 x 20.25 x 5.5 inches in dimension
- 6 pounds in weight
Before we run into details. First, it is important to state that the Rough Country 68130 is unbeatable for its price.
If the budget for this upgrade was chosen without initial research.
The price may look/appear expensive until you see the prices of other designs that are not as popular or reliable as we have here. The installation is easy to get along with.
Not only that, the installation guide is well-written, making it possible for every vehicle owner, irrespective of the installation skills and experience they possess to get all the help they might need.
Also, the kit comes with several accessories to lift the vehicle to a considerable height by adding an extra 4-inch to achieve a solid ground clearance.
For Jeep JK owners who are intentional/deliberate about off-road adventures, especially if this activity makes up the most significant reason or motivation to add a lift kit to your vehicle.
Upgrading the shocks, suspension, and steering with a more durable option would go a long way in putting you ahead on the road, making an incredible difference at every drive.
- Ensures the front and rear of the vehicle is leveled appropriately
- The vehicle will attain exceptional ground clearance
- All the relevant accessories to support coupling/mounting are made available
- Built from top-quality material for durability & longevity
- No control arms
02. Zone Offroad 60166 – Best Jeep Lift Kit
- Rear track bar relocation system
- Front cam locks
- Durometer specific urethane bushings
- Adjustable front track bar
- 75 x 33 x 15 inches in dimension
- 15 pounds in weight
Zone Offroad 60166 is built for smooth and sustainable drive quality and performance on and off the road.
It is one of the reliable and top-quality designs that can be fetched or purchased at a price that doesn’t create unnecessary tension.
Although the kit is packaged with all the relevant accessories that are instrumental in lifting your vehicle by an additional four inches.
There may be a need to invest in other components (depending on the experience/performance you seek or want).
For instance, driving on the highway requires adequate handling/control for enhanced safety.
Hence, there may be a need to pick up some components to keep this aspect in check, especially when driving at a top speed.
Another thing that should be noted about Zone Offroad 60166 is that it isn’t overhyped.
The product description is reliable, ensuring all the listed features are attainable or not out of reach. The packaging is also fascinating.
We love how each component or accessory is independently packed and labeled for easy reach/access during installation.
- Informative and clearly written installation guide
- Offered at a price that doesn’t cause burden or destabilize buyer’s financial plans
- Installation is simple
- Comes with all the accessories that are instrumental to a successful installation
- Compatible with Jeep JK with four (4) doors only
03. ReadyLift 69-6400 – Best Jeep JK 4 Inch Lift
- 2007-2011 Jeep JK
- Compatible with 35-inch tall off-road tires
- 4-inch lift in the front
- 3-inch lift in the rear
- 11 x 22 x 11.5 inches in dimension
ReadyLift has a solid presence to its name. Its popularity has grown impressively over the years.
This is a strong indication of increasing interest from vehicle owners who seek sustainable/reliable ground clearance and stance for their vehicle as they enjoy the fun off-road adventures.
When installed on the Jeep JK (2007 to 2011), the front and rear tires attain four (4) and three (3) inches lift, respectively, delivering a well-leveled stance in the process.
Also, the installation supports the removal of existing tires for bigger options.
In such cases, tires as tall as 35-inch can be integrated into the vehicle, improving off-road performance exceptionally.
For someone who desires taller tires (for instance, up to 40-inch), flat fenders allow such integration without stress.
All the features and benefits that come with them prepare your vehicle for the task ahead on the road and, most importantly, for off-road trips/adventures.
ReadyLift 69-6400 is equipped to deliver the necessary support, whatever the need may be.
- Ground clearance is increased, improving off-road performance
- Allows easy installation of larger tires/wheels for a rugged appearance and performance
- Doesn’t sacrifice critical areas such as ride quality and handling for increased height
- Inexpensive design
- Inappropriate weigh details in the description
04. Rough Country 68230
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK
- Top-class N3 shock absorbers
- Coil correction plates
- Equipped with relevant components
- Comprehensive mounting instructions
- 99.2 pounds in weight
Rough Country 68230 is another exciting model that vehicle owners interested in the best lift kit they can get at a reasonable price can be considered.
There are several attributes it possesses that we find fascinating. For instance, it doesn’t limit its function to off-road performance and protection.
The extra lift also enhances the appearance, giving your vehicle a unique/exciting style that many people or other vehicle owners will adore.
Also, it ensures the front wheels and rear wheels attain an outstanding balance to facilitate or support a smooth driving experience.
Most importantly, ensuring the vehicle retains its factory ride quality.
Once the installation has been completed, do not hesitate or postpone the need for an alignment.
On average, an independent installer can complete the mounting in about six (6) to nine (9) hours.
- The ride quality is improved to accommodate off-road needs
- The front and rear are adequately leveled
- The rear coil springs are well-equipped to deliver efficient performance
- The ground clearance it offers the vehicle is supreme
- The product dimension is not included
05. Readylift 69-6403
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK
- Adjustable track bar
- SST3000 shocks
- 5 hours average installation timeline
- 11.5 x 48.25 x 16.25 inches in dimension
- 79 pounds in weight
Readylift 69-6403 is designed to work with two & four doors Jeep JK (2007 to 2018).
The kit comes with everything that supports the attachment on compatible JKs. If fitted correctly, it upgrades the vehicle’s appearance.
Not only that, your JK will perform excellently across smooth and rough terrains, making it an ideal pick for all driving needs.
To improve drivability and control on two and four doors JK, respectively.
Including front geometry correction brackets across the front suspension is advised.
Irrespective of how knowledgeable you may be, not at any point should the installation manual be disregarded.
Especially the part that discusses how the high angle CV joints can be mounted safely to avoid any form of damage to these parts.
- Compatible with both two (2) & four (4) Jeep JK
- Installation is easy
- Accommodate the installation of larger tires
- Modifications/adjustments may have to be made to the driveshaft & exhaust
06. Rough Country 67430
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK
- Clevite OEM style rubber bushings
- 5-inch and 1.25-inch thread
- Superior N3 shock absorbers
- 25.5 x 6 x 5.75 inches in dimension
- 1 pounds in weight
With several components/accessories included in the kit, your vehicle has all it needs to go 4-inch taller without any implications on performance.
The Rough Country 67430, just like every design/model from this manufacturer, is built to offer adequate ground clearance that complements exceptional performance that meets highway & off-road driving needs.
When integrated accordingly (placing each component in the right way and position), your JK would attain a new/different feel & appearance.
Also, the vehicle will drive better without distorting or eliminating the factory feel. To further extend the longevity or improve its durability.
Vehicle owners can consider recoating each component/accessory that completes the installation for an extra layer of protection against rust.
- Anyone can mount this kit at the comfort of their home or garage
- The control arms can be modified or adjusted
- Outstanding ground clearance
- It doesn’t tamper (lower/limit) with the ride quality
- Rust protection capabilities could be improved
- Packaging quality could get better
07. DAYSTAR KJ09181BK
- 2018-2020 Wrangler
- Progressive-rate polyurethane material
- Compatible with 33-inch tall off-road tires
- Instructions manual & installation accessories
- 6 x 6 x 6 inches in dimension
- 5 pounds in weight
The addition or integration of DAYSTAR KJ09181BK doesn’t affect the factory ride/feel your Jeep JK delivers.
Not only that, the vehicle will still be able to handle its standard or maximum hauling/towing capabilities.
The installation of this lift kit delivers a remarkable ground clearance, keeping the vehicle clear of obstacles that it may come across on the highway and during adventures across the hills and rough/irregular roads.
Also, the vehicle can comfortably accommodate larger tires, extending up to 33-inch.
The high-density polyurethane construction material supports extended use since it is free from possible attacks from rust or corrosion.
- Allows easy integration of larger tires
- Ground clearance is greatly improved/enhanced
- Doesn’t alter or affect factory ride performance
- Towing/hauling capabilities remain untouched/uncompromised
- Instructions could be better
08. Alloy USA 61403
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- Alloy steel construction & black powder coating
- Brake hose extension brackets & shock absorbers
- Extended length sway bar end links
- 24 x 40 x 42 inches in dimension
- 22 pounds in weight
Alloy USA 61403 is one of the highly-priced designs on our list. However, the price is still reasonable when the quality of performance it offers is considered.
If you have enough funds budgeted for this exercise, especially for individuals ready to pay a few hundred dollars for a quality Jeep JK 4 inch lift. Here is a perfect pick for the job.
With the adequate ground clearance it offers, larger tires (up to 35-inch) can slot in effortlessly to improve ride quality & performance.
Also, it delivers maximum handling and control to support driving needs on/off the road, making every experience comfortable/remarkable.
- Ride quality is greatly enhanced
- Direct installation
- Supports the use of stock brake hoses, ensuring you save some bucks in the process
- A bit pricey
- 2 doors Jeep Wrangler only
09. Rugged Ridge 18415.60
- 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Rear track bar brace
- Nitro charged shocks & self-adjusting valve
- Full/complete mounting accessories
- 22 x 14 x 14 inches in dimension
- 8 pounds in weight
Everyone wants the best quality accessories on their vehicle. In most cases, finding the best design isn’t the issue, but the ability to afford or pay for it when found.
Rugged Ridge 18415.60 isn’t cheap. It is one of the most expensive 4-inch lit kits available for installation on JK (2007-2018).
If you can afford to spend/invest over a thousand dollars on a lift kit. This design delivers a comprehensive lifting solution, irrespective of the number of doors.
Wrangler JK’s 2 & 4 doors will attain an average height of five (5) and four (4) inches, respectively. It makes your vehicle well-suited or better positioned for off-road performance.
When placed head-to-head or side-by-side with many designs out there, just a few of them stand a chance to compete with the performance it offers.
All the vital accessories for complete integration are packed appropriately in the kit, including the instruction manual.
- Offers a smoother ride experience on/off the road
- Compatible with 2 & 4 doors JK
- Delivers a comprehensive lifting solution for outstanding ride quality
- Built for last-long protection and performance
- Expensive design
10. Zone Offroad J15N
- 2007-2015 Jeep JK (4 doors)
- Black Nitro Shocks
- Adjustable front track bar (heavy-duty)
- Front cam locks
- Mounting instructions
- 9 pounds in weight
The Zone Offroad J15N is designed to lift compatible vehicles nicely at a price that doesn’t throw intending buyers or vehicle owners off balance.
When the kit is attached appropriately, it delivers exceptionally on both on & off the road performance.
For instance, your vehicle will find it easy to navigate through rough terrains, maneuvering comfortably over obstacles and other confrontations it may come across.
For on the road performance, control and handling remain intact or unaffected. It is safe to say that this kit doesn’t substitute height for handling/control. One major issue could be the packaging quality.
Instead of placing all the components/accessories together (opened, uncovered, or unprotected) inside the box, they should be wrapped independently and rightly labeled.
This way, possible damage or dent resulting from continuous contacts during shipping would be eliminated.
- A top-level improvement in ground clearance
- Instructions are clear and easy to comprehend
- Raises the vehicle nicely, delivering a remarkable performance and appearance
- Packaging could get better
11. TeraFlex 1251401
- 2012-2018 JK (4 doors)
- Accommodates tires with up 37-inch diameter
- Equipped with a load of accessories
- 25 x 25 x 14 inches in dimension
- 102 pounds in weight
TeraFlex 1251401 is built using top-quality materials, which is evident in its price. This is another lift kit that is offered above a thousand dollars.
All the components are engineered to perform across various road conditions, even on the most challenging trails, without limiting drivability or performance.
Nevertheless, some additions need to be considered to enjoy its numerous benefits to the fullest.
The manufacturer says the kit needs aftermarket wheels (below or about 4.5-inch backspacing) or offset wheel adapters for individuals who decide to settle for the factory wheels.
Also, exhaust spacers alongside other exhaust adjustments may be required to attain an appropriate driveshaft clearance.
- Offers a reliable and extended performance & protection
- Doesn’t alter factory drivability or ride quality
- Built to handle all types of trails or road conditions
- The price is high
- Requires series of modifications and extra components
The Buying Considerations of Best 4 Inch Lift Kit For Jeep JK
When you look at all the lift kits we have discussed/reviewed in this guide; evidently, the prices are not the same.
The duty of every buyer, irrespective of the product or accessory they may wish to pick up for their vehicle, is to ensure they settle for an option that isn’t too expensive.
Although performance may vary with price, that doesn’t make affordable designs, especially those from reputable brands lesser or unworthy for the job.
In most cases, the price difference has nothing to do with quality but the number of packed or included accessories in the box.
While the expensive lift kits come with numerous components, which sometimes limit or eliminate additional expenses on some other vital accessories that complement or are instrumental to the installation and performance.
The affordable ones may not come with some of these accessories, which may require the vehicle owner to invest in them independently.
Especially for someone who needs the best performance/protection they can get for off-road adventures.
02. Build/Construction Material
A lift kit could be designed or engineered using a wide range of construction materials.
However, just a few materials can guarantee outstanding durability and longevity.
Lift kits made of polyurethane material and alloy steel construction are known to withstand extreme weather conditions, resisting possible attacks from corrosion/rust.
Naturally, Polyurethane can’t suffer from rust/corrosion.
In the case of alloy steel, it is chemically equipped to stand the test of time, resisting or wading off any attempt from corrosion/rust to lower its quality.
The black powder coating further strengthens this capability.
Some lift kits can be integrated or attached without the need for modifications or special tools.
This makes it easy for anyone to perform the mounting exercise at the comfort of their home, provided they have adequate knowledge of what the whole process entails.
On the other hand, some may need further adjustments or modifications to fix them in place.
In most cases, even an experienced installer would need to combine their skills/experience with the instructions provided in the manual, extending the installation timeline in the process.
Individuals trying to avoid the extra expense of hiring a professional installer should choose a design that encourages or supports direct replacement.
Also, ensure it comes with easy-to-follow instructions that can be relied upon throughout the process.
Before any purchase is made, ideally, there should be a solid conviction (through information gathered from existing users) to support or guide such a decision.
There are more factors to consider asides from price. Because a lift kit is offered within your budget should be a purchase trigger.
The quality and performance it offers must be considered.
Choose a brand that has proven itself over time. It must be traceable and verifiable.
If no one is talking about a lift kit or doesn’t have any relevant or relatable information online, avoid it at all costs.
So far, we have listed eleven (11) solid/proven designs.
They have been around for a long time, providing consistent performance upgrades for vehicle owners.
The best 4 inch lift kit for jeep JK should offer extended satisfaction and fulfillment. With several options/designs to choose from.
Each vehicle owner can carefully compare/analyze their needs and eventually settle for a design that delivers on the performance expectations they desire.
The products we have on our list cut across different prices.
This gives every car owner a chance/opportunity to pick the best lift kit at a price they can comfortably afford or settle with.